Tuesday, May 22, 2007

018. pictures of success

here's a quick summary of post-spring break events, in pictures.



easter sunday after mass: aimmee, me, genevieve.


yellowcard @ the greek ($5! w/ mates of state and aesop rock)

movie on a wednesday night (yes, a school night!): the host! dun dun dun.

me & brandon.


paul, me, brandon.


my scared face and brandon's... not-so-scared face? haha.


paul's scared face. we laugh.


so, watching a foreign thriller flick on a school night = empty theater. suh-weet. we were the only ones there! :D


pancake thursdays @ our apartment! [aw, i will miss this!]





crazy jello creation w/ fruit snacks @ brandon's apartment! [joe, juliette, brandon, and i were present at the time.]





"chemistry of... loooove" aimmee's tagalog class skit!





(1) aimmee. (2) aimmee & gen; aimmee slept over a couple days! :)

newman study hall.

robert's bag of goldfish had a cute attached pair!


no, robert! don't eat the poor fishies!


myles gives two thumbs up to physics [yee, that's what he was studying for. ew.]


sup, joe?


brandon doesn't like pictures. aw.




wade & david while we were studying for our CS61C final @ free speech movement cafe [fsm].

dinner with robin on her last night in berkeley! :(

gen & robin.


gen, robin, me.


why, hello, paul.

robin's graduation!





robin & me [in our apartment!]. my feet are wickety wack!


aimmee, robin, me.




i wish i had taken more pictures. *sigh*
but nonetheless, some great memories,
some of the best ever, even.

No comments: