Saturday, September 1, 2007

068. quick recap.

wow, i most certainly have not posted on my blog in a while.
so here's a quick recap of what's been going on:

+ A- and a B in my summer school classes. :)
+ paul has moved into the apartment; it's fun living with 2 of my closest friends (genevieve and paul), both of whom i know i can rely on in times of need. :)
+ we still haven't fully organized our stuff - kitchen & living room. ahhhh. but, wow, we have 3 couches and there's still tons of space! hahahaha.
+ my classes seem pretty fun/doable; it's just gonna be a lot of work. busy busy busy. must not stray this semester. must stay on task.
+ my cousin, ryan, came on thursday and he, genevieve, and i watched mae w/ as tall as lions and dear and the headlights at bottom of the hill in san francisco. fun fun.
+ i think ryan's coming back next thursday.
+ I AM OBSESSED WITH UGLY BETTY and have been lacking sleep due to watching paul's dvds of the first season and i watched the last 3 episodes yesterday and I WANT THE NEW SEASON TO START ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and last, but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST,
I AM IN SOCAL THIS WEEKEND! :) but it's going to mostly be parent-filled since i am immobile (can't drive cuz i'm not on the insurance right now -- it gets turned on during my long vacations so i can drive) and i'd like to spend more time with them :) oh, PLUS, it'll also be HOMEWORK filled seeing as tuesday and wednesday i have 36985623865 things due for all my classes.
quick cups of coffee and chat may be possible, however. :]

No comments: