Wednesday, August 1, 2007

063. movies.

so i didn't lie when i said i was going movie crazy before.

movies seen within the past two or so weeks in the order they were viewed:

01. harry potter & the order of the phoenix
02. ratatouille
03. hairspray
04. nana 2 [japanese; live-action movie, not the anime]
05. the simpsons
06. waitress
07. till i met you [filipino]
08. no reservations
09. you got me! [filipino]
10. manay po [filipino]
07-09 all seen back to back on monday (the filipino movies, i watched online; no reservations @ the theater. hahaha.

and in between the above list, i have probably watched a couple of my own dvds, including what a girl wants, 10 things i hate about you, etc.

oh! and i got a netflix queue just recently (first dvd that came in - manay po. so let me know any movie suggestions you may have. :) the first 6 of my upcoming movies are filipino. hahah.



and now, i must return to studying for my math (linear algebra) midterm, which is at 2:00pm today [wednesday]. wish me luck!

No comments: